It's time to start your adventures
Day 1: Arrival at Bayu Tioman
Depart to Tioman by ferry. Upon arrival, you will check in to your room. The rest of the day is for you to explore the island. You can go to swimming, fishing, jungle trekking or just relaxing at the beach enjoying the beautiful views and fresh air.
Things to do
Learn about batik at Suzila Batik Tioman.
Jungle trekking to next village, Paya for souvenir shop/rockfall river.
Swimming/snorkerling & enjoy the sunset.
*Lunch buffet on request*
Day 2: Leisure/Water Activities
Breakfast will be served at 8am. After breakfast, you will be boarded on boat for a day of island hopping and excursion program, tailored for your most great outdoor outing. Don’t forget to take your sunglasses, sun screen and a hat or cap, and your swimsuit.
Place to visit
Coral island & Rengis island (Snorkerling)
Marine park (marine life & fish feeding)
Duty free shop (Kg Tekek)
BBQ dinner will be served at 8pm.
Day 3: Departure
Breakfast at 8am. Check out from Bayu tioman and bit farewell to the enchanting Tioman island by ferry. For an additional cost, you can relax and enjoy lunch (*on request) before finally boarding your ferry and arrive home safely with sweet memories..
Bayu Team would like to thank you all and wish you a safe trip home. We hope you have enjoyed your time here and see you next time again!
Entertainment & Services
• Le’park cafe
• Dive Center
• Telematch (own management)
• Beach volleyball (RM10 per game)
• Snorkeling equipment (RM10 per item)
• BBQ Place
• Karaoke (RM45 per hour)
• Fishing boat
• Sea taxi service (shared or chatered)
• Waterfall trip (on request)
• Mountain hiking (on request/min 6 person)
• Discover Scuba Dive (DSD) + certificate
• Free wifi
Things to do in Tioman
• Island Hoping
• Jungle trekking to Juara village
• Experience the Juara turtle hatchery
• Go on fishing trip
• Rock climbing the dragon horns (kg mukut)
• Visit marine park, asah waterfall, tulai island
• enjoy the golden sunset